- Gum Labelling Machines are configured to dispense, print, or apply labels to elliptical or rectangular products, generally food, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and chemical products in plastic, glass or metal bottles, Vials, Ampoules, Composite Containers, Grooved Bottle, Brut shape
Salient Features :
- Stainless Steel cladding or hard chrome plating of all exposed parts to ensure long life and resistance against corrosion.
- Adjustable Conveyor Height to align with other machines of the line.
- Very less time required in changing over from one size container / label to another.
- ACVFD for speed control.
- Special self-aligning bearings ensure smooth and trouble free rotation of the components.
Model : SPE-150
- Direction of Movement : Left to Right
- Output/Hour* : 3600 to 9000
- Electric Specifications
(A) Main Motor : 0.75 HP/415 Volts/ 50 Hz
(B) Vacuum Pump : 0.5 HP/ 415 Volts/ 50 Hz
- Height of Conveyor : 860 ± 50 mm
- Change parts required
(A) Container : Feed Worm
(B) Label: Label Muster, Upper –Lower Plates, Pusher Plate